Skip to content
- 15 Days return policy.
- All requests for return of product have to be submitted before 15 days from the date of delivery. No return requests will be processed after 15 days from delivery.
- The value of product being returned should not exceed Rs 1lakh for jewellery and Rs 5lakh for solitaires.
- Once the product has been sent for return, it will be reviewed by the quality control dept.
- Any product that show signs of tamper or any alterations or damage will not be accepted by the company for return.
- Product should be accompanied by proper original documents ( certificate, invoice, etc ).
- For all money back transactions GST at applicable rate shall be collected.
- Products purchased at a discounted price or under any promotions, the company will only refund the discounted price as per invoice.
The payment shall be made in the same mode as paid by the customer. In case of C.O.D. the payment will be made in the form of A/c payee cheque within 15 days.
- Custom order with engraving, special ring size etc will not be accepted for return or refund.
- Solitaires or Loose diamonds cannot be returned once the order is confirmed and processed by the company.
- Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
- Returns applicable only for products shipped within India.
- Pack the product securely. use the original package if possible. Enclose the original packing slip.
- If you do not have you original packing slip, please provide us with your name, address, phone No, Email id, and order no.
- Keep your return tracking number.
- Return authorisation code provided for all returns should be mentioned on the label of the package.
- Please contact us before shipping.